Sunday, May 2, 2010

Divine or Dreadful?

While on the way to work I spotted this. I know it's a little unclear but try to look closely.


Here's the best zoom function that I could manage from the camera on my phone.


Do you love the monogram to that extent?

So Monogram Lvoe - ers, what's your verdict? Divine or Dreadful?

p/s: if one of you dear readers is the owner of this vehicle, I do apologise. Really it's really not my place or in this case my car to decide. I'm just opening up a light friendly discussion here.

7 comments:

NZZ said...

simply dreadful...erkkk...

Eti said...

hmmm... you think???

Miss S said...

Dreadful with a capital D!

Eti said...

Miss S, my thots too.

Nadia said...

over nyaaa....
memang dreadful...
noktah

Eti said...

Nadd!!! what can I say??

eynda said...

1st time tau ada benda macam tu utk lekat kat kete hehe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails