Friday, May 21, 2010

Divine or Dreadful


It's that time again dear readers...

Divine or Dreadful

My pick this time is Monogram Denim Sunshine from of course none other than LV.

Why I picked this?

A friend of a friend asked to purchase this for her in London while on a trip to London recently. This Sunshine costs a whopping 1,000 GBP ++. Call me boring and stuffy, but I will not spend that much for this (my budget aside, of course). Clearly, budget is not an issue for that individual.






Source Pic: http://www.ilvoelv.com/2010/03/louis-vuitton-monogram-denim-sunshine.html

So, if you have 1,000GBP over to spend, would you splash it on this? 

Is it Simply Divine for you or just Simply Dreadful?



The real thing, taken from a phone camera.
A comment from my friend : like it was "Cloroxed"!

9 comments:

NZZ said...

aaaa..uuu..aaa....dreadful ok!!! eventhough it's LV...

NORA ANSHAR said...

errkkssss... simply dreadful. it looked like a washed-out bag and i wouldn't spend gbp 1000+ for that.

oh well, different people different taste, right?

screamingmommy said...

I think 1000 GBP a bit too much for this bag laa:) but again...kalau takde demand takde laa supply ye tak?:)

ERMAYUM said...

errr i think for me is dreadful :)

CiKaYu said...

dreadful lah kot!!....

Miss S said...

Simply dreadful!

It's Me! said...

Eti, i actually know 2 org yg beli this obit (oops) bag. These are LEs kan, so i guess people buy for those reasons.

Eti said...

Phuwaaa... I guess we are all in agreement here!

SIMPLY DREADFUL in both design and price! Kih!kih!kih!

Mrs Everything said...

as mentioned before, as if it has been cloroxed! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails