Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Charles & Keith

I am absolutely loving their shoes at the moment. The shoes are affordable and very comfortable.

I have been to the store at Pavvy, many times but have been refraining from buying any since I knew I was going to Singapore and I thought it would be cheaper there.

Got these two pairs from my trip.


Killer wedge platforms - 5 storeys high! Hi!hi! I sure feel like it, when I'm wearing them. Surprisingly, they're very comfortable, and I do take the train home from work. So, there is always a fair amount of walking there. Tried and tested, my friend! This one passed the test with flying colours!


How flat can you get? What a contrast from the plaform huh? Well, yes I do have varied taste in shoes, though comfort is still super important not to mention price! This one is lovely. A good rest with both feet on the ground after flying high on the wedges.

Got another pair this week. I did try them on when I was in Singapore but the particular outlet that I bought the two pairs didn't have them in my size, I did not bother checking at any other outlets after that.

However, I cannot get them out of my mind...

When a colleague mentioned quite "evilly" that she was heading down south for a quick trip... she offered to get "anything that I wanted" from C & K. I'm like.... hmmm! It didn't take me long to look for these peep toe slip ons on their website.

I love kitten heels and the tassle. Would have gone for the safe black, but since I do need another pair of brown shoes more than a black pair, I ended up with this brown one.

3 pairs in a span of 3 weeks! So I must be off shoes for at least the next couple of months right!
Hmm only time will tell, only time can tell...

13 comments:

ladyLOVESleisure said...

great choices, eti! i love them all. nanti i balik raya, i must check out this charles & keith. selalu i pergi vincii and nose ehehehe. love them shoes! gambar bergaya please :)d

CikChelsea said...

i love the wedges! canteekkkk =)

zarin said...

yes dear! i pun suka charkles & keith punya shoes..cantik n comfy gitu :D
eh nk cari gak la yg 1st picture tu..cool gilos rupa dia

S.u.F.e.E said...

chantekkknya...

suka2... is this a new arrival? ada lagi tak?
(alamak malam ni takleh nak tido malam dah ni)

fazi said...

i pun in love sgt2 with C&K shoes design, specially wedges..but i kena tahan nafsu for a moment until i dh selamat bersalin..then baru kaw2 cover pulun beli shoes back..btw,salam perkenalan ye..

Eti said...

Lady LL, thanks... gambar bergaya??? Alamak...

Cik Chelsea... memang cantik dah comfortable!

Zarin, carik jgn tak carik, my friend kata MidValley nya store lagi besar! Carik kat situ lah.Susah2 boleh beli online jugak..

Sufee, New Arrival la kot, sebab I beli kat Singapore.Beli cepat nanti lama lak insomnia tu! :-)

Fazi, Oooo tgh merandong ke??? Yes... very challenging times! Takpe takpe, save duit, lepas bersalin nanti shopping kay!!!

Farah Y said...

Whoaa, envy! Lovely shoes Kak Eti. Big fan of Charles & Keith as well. They make good shoes :)

Eti said...

Hi Farah, he!he! nice eh? Yes, they do make lovely comfy shoes, don't they? Hope they keep their price that way though... :-)

ERMAYUM said...

i suka platform tu nice :) 3 in a month is ok - get another 2 next month :)

ERMAYUM said...

i suka platform tu nice :) 3 in a month is ok - get another 2 next month :)- charles and k ok but i kena la size kena ngan i - selalu takda my size

ERMAYUM said...

i suka platform tu nice :) 3 in a month is ok - get another 2 next month :)- charles and k ok but i kena la size kena ngan i - selalu takda my size

ERMAYUM said...

i suka platform tu nice :) 3 in a month is ok - get another 2 next month :)- charles and k ok but i kena la size kena ngan i - selalu takda my size

SyidaGorjes said...

salam,
bw dr blog yummy mummy.
i suka c&k sebab my fren keje kat situ and bole dpt ++ discounts.=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails