Friday, July 9, 2010

Ready for my 1st Twilight Saga Cinema experience....



Sad but true. The Eclipse would be the 1st of the Twilight Saga that I would be watching at the cinema! I wasn't much of a fan until they started airing Twilight on Astro, when New Moon was screening nationwide, and I still have no clue what all the fuss was all about. Until I managed to catch Twilight, that too not the whole length of the movie at each sitting. After watching Twilight, I thought... hmmm interesting, let's try the book. Click on the link of my last entry on the book.

Obviously since I am updating about Eclipse, I was hooked immediately. Completed the whole 4 books in a period of 2 weeks. Sure, teenage stuff, but still a good story line. The Edward character is one romantic fella, just makes you swoon... very Mills & Boon material (when was the last time I read that?). Ha!ha!

Anyway, yesterday I finally managed to get whole of the New Moon DVD, and watched it last night with hubby. So I am so ready for tomorrow night!!! Can't wait... trying out the twin seats for the 1st time too!

2 comments:

ERMAYUM said...

the books yes make us swoon but not the movie hehe - edward should be acted by somebody else heheh

iya teruk kita kan bca teen novel hehe

Eti said...

Erma, I agree with you about Rob Pattinson nie, but after 3 movies a wee bit too late to change actor lah kannn...

betullah, I didn't know until after I have finished reading all 4books (borrowed from a friend), alih2 pegi bookstores... makkkk ai kat Teen Section!!! Malu kejap! (kejap jelah! My hubby seronok gelakkan I!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails