Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Last 2 days of our holiday (Singapore Day 4 & 5).

As promised, on the 4th day in Singapore we took the kids to the Zoo. We as in, just me and my father. My mother had to leave this one day out since the day 2 and 3 has given her a major back-ache. She just cannot walk anymore, and needed to have a rest in the hotel. Which turned out to be a good thing, since the Zoo, is not small and the day was not sunny! Yup, it rained again, 3rd outing day in Singapore and it rained, sigh! However, that didn't kill our spirits, ok so the truth is it didn't kill the kids' spirits. We tried our best to check out the Singapore Zoo as much as the weather and our Universal Studios's raincoats permitted!



The sea-lion show.



Tram ride.



The elephant show.




White Tiger.



Like our raincoats? It's no fun walking in the rain!


Rainforest show.


Zarif's favourite - the proboscis monkey.









Nayli took these orchid pictures. Not bad at all eh?


The zoo was lovely, the kids loved it, I loved it, even though we would have preferred a drier and sunnier day. Would have loved to take the kids to the Science Centre and the bird park too, perhaps next time, hopefully it won't be the rainy season then. Anyhow, I managed to do a tiny spot of shopping at the zoo still, ha!ha!


I just love the paper bag from the Merchandise shop. Love it!

After a wet day at the zoo, we took the MRT straight to Orchard Road, it was my last day here, so I had to buy one little thing that I have set my eyes and heart on before I leave the City.


Amongst the few paper bags that I got, this is my favourite.
I think this will be my motto when I am out shopping from now on.

Ok, this is it. The final update on our Singapore trip.

The last day was too short, after breakfast, we packed up and headed for the airport for our flight home.
Oh, that's where I met my blogger friend Marlini. Unfortunately, we only managed a very very brief hello and goodbye, sigh! Next time maybe over a cuppa at least yah?




Marlini & Baby Furqan with Me & Zaim, the rest of my entourage has gone in through the departure gates earlier to have lunch. Until next time Singapore.... make sure it's all bright and sunny the next time we come again yah!!!

3 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

wow pandai dia ambik pic orchid tu lawa...nice composition

ERMAYUM said...

abis baju lawa kena pakai raincoat iye tak glamor hehehe

ERMAYUM said...

abis baju lawa kena pakai raincoat iye tak glamor hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails