Thursday, June 10, 2010

Recipes online...


I am now officially back at my own home. This means one thing, I have to cook more often, okay, almost everyday really! This means by 3 or 4 p.m at work sometimes I might go... errrk!!! I have not planned for my dinner tonight! Aaaaa! If I do not wish to resort to the old Chicken Soup or Vegetable Soup with Fried Chicken or Fish and the staple rice, I would resort to Mr. Google for some recipe ideas. I am still and will continuously be looking out for good recipes or cooking blogs like these ones I like below. 



all recipes.com


1001 resepi


Lady of leisure's divine cooking!



Mat Gebu's gorgeous creations!

How about sharing with me some of your favourites...

4 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

tq dear.. (tersipu malu i)...
blog cik mat gebu banyak resepi bagus2 kan.. selain tu i suka jugak periuk belanga zarin, hanieliza's cooking, resepi diana...
:)

Ray said...

My resipi plak tanak try??Hahahha..But then now my kitchen project pun kejap ada kejap takde. Bukan tak masak, tapi semua lauk ke apa pun yg biasa2 je...

CiKaYu said...

i suka hanieliza...and..err..buku resipi my mother..hehehe

ERMAYUM said...

jgn lupa Eti dear kat blog i pun ada resepi kampung2 :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails