Saturday, February 5, 2011

60 minutes Roasted Chicken

A few nights ago when deciding what to cook under an hour with minimal crockeries being utilised (to minimise the washing up after...) I decided on this roasted chicken with some vegetables thrown in. I only marinated it with oil and pepper because I totally forgot the salt in my rush to take the kids to the playground. Ha!ha!ha! Yes, of course I added the salt later, before putting it in the oven.



Here's the no frills roasted chicken with parboiled potatoes, carrots and cherry tomatoes.

Ingredients:

Chicken
Olive oil
Salt and Pepper
A dash of worchestershire sauce
A dash of lemon juice and mustard


Plated and ready to serve.


So what shall I do with the fats that's left on the roasting dish???
Hmm... since I don't have any sauce for the chicken, I thought I'd use this to make the sauce.


I poured some fresh milk in, about a tablespoon of flour, some salt and whipped it like crazy.


I thought this was thick enough.


Dinner is served.

3 comments:

Ermayum said...

sangat menggoda teror la u babe :)

Miss S said...

I'm gonna try this!

Eti said...

Ala Erma... campak2 je...

Miss S, yes please do, easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails