Sunday, April 25, 2010

Divine or Dreadful?

Hi all, Introducing what I plan to be a regular feature in my blog updates.

Divine or Dreadful ?

Whenever there is something to discuss or contemplate on, I may update an item/restaurant/situation (you catch my drift) and would ask your opinion on it? Divine or Dreadful? Here's my first post on it...





Divine or Dreadful ?

I think it's Simply Divine don't you? Click on the picture to know what it's all about. It's been around forever. I have wanted one for ages, but the excuse was wait till I have 3 children, so that I could take their pictures together and use it for the bag. Now that I do have 3 children, I don't know what's keeping me from getting one. Need to get the best picture for it or need to get enough funds for it, more like! (I prefer the first excuse!) So whadya think ladies??? Unless, you have one already! oh! lucky you!! so which design did you take? what image did you use?? tell me, tell me!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much is it? kalau minat beli jelah...cantik jugak to me..

ERMAYUM said...

eheheh ni soalan jerat ni u dah kata divine :) so it must be great on you dear - beli la satu nope i tak da AH lagi :)

Eti said...

Dear Anonymous, I think about RM2K plus plus kot, plus about 6 months waiting...because your images has to be sent to London for Mdm Anya Hindmarch herself to decide etc etc. Kalau ikut hati mmg dah lama dah beli... tapi tak la kot admire je... unless I can really get a good picture of my 3 kids!

Ermayun - for me it's divine laaa tu lah nak tanya uols nya pendapat!!! hmmm I pun lum ada AH :(

CiKaYu said...

hai...i belum ada lagi...tapi ni dah cam kes you mmg nak sangat...just go and grab it, dear. unless you ada plan for no. 4...heeeheheh......

Eti said...

Oh Cika Yu.... tidak ada plan for #4 at all!!!! Nanti-nanti laaa.... he!he! tengah carik sponsor!!!

NZZ said...

eti..go and grab it laa, dah lama sgt u nak kan...pejam mata, swipe jer...he he

Lady of Leisure said...

grab it! grab it!

Eti said...

adoi!!! ramai pulak supporters nie! stress... but as I said I need sponsors laaa he!he!he!

screamingmommy said...

I love this bag..I have one but not with my picture laa..it's one of the earliest they come out with..then i was crazy with this bag..paksa hubby beli dlm pantang:)

Eti said...

dear screamingmommy,

glad to inform you that I am now the ScreamingMommy!!! you got one already????

bestnya!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails