Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thaipusam Banana Cake.

Last Thursday, since it was a holiday, and unlike my usual Saturday mornings, there was no need to rush to the market and since hubby was not around, I decided to make pancakes for breakfast and bake a cake to take to my mom's that afternoon.



Banana cake. Recipe? Please scroll down...


Normal pancakes and banana pancakes. 


I wish I could say my pancakes were fingerlicking good.
However, this picture is saying... something else eh???



The happy lil' cat and his brother.
Here's the Banana Cake recipe, tried and tested and no mixer required, at least I didn't use the mixer.

Banana Cake 

Ingredients:

150 grm all purpose flour
150 grm butter
150 grm castor sugar
2 eggs
2-3 mashed bananas
1 tsp baking powder
A splash of vanilla essense

Method:

1. Heat the oven and glaze a cake pan.
2. Sift flour with baking powder.
3. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
4. Add eggs gradually and continue beating.
5. Add flour to the mixture slowly by scooping gently with a stainless steel spoon
6. Add the mashed bananas.
7. Pour the mixture into the cake pan and bake for 30 - 40 mins.

And walllaaah your banana cake is ready.
This recipe is rather small, if you have an average size cake pan, do double the recipe, or else there won't be enough for you to share.

2 comments:

Ermayum said...

i beli yang segera ja sebab tak pandai buat :)

Eti said...

Alaa... I ikut recipe je...

Related Posts with Thumbnails