Friday, January 14, 2011

Terry Fox Run 2010

We often look forward to the Terry Fox Run for Cancer Research that my office participates and jointly sponsors annually. The run for the past 5 years or so has been held at the Lake Gardens, however last year there was a switch of venue to the Taman Tasik Titiwangsa. I loved the T-Shirt last year.

All these years, we've participated in the run for fun, since it's free (sponsored), it entitles us to free t-shirts, promises a good 2-3 hours of ourdoor fun for the kids, and naturally a good outdoor workout.

Sure, I do support the cancer research having had a cousin and an aunt who have succumbed to cancer. Little did I know that this cause would have a deeper impact on me beginning 2011, because just 2 weeks short of the closing of 2010, my own mother was diagnosed with Lymphoma. I shall be writing more about this when I am ready. In the mean time, here are some pictures of last year's events.



Group picture.


The turn out was good this year.


Being his cute-self.


The warm-up session before the run.


Zaim started off on wheels.



Eventually he decided to join us - running!
Papa - Zarif - Zaim (L:R)


Yeay... we completed the run!

Until the 2011 Run.

1 comment:

Ermayum said...

yeah looks like really fun :D - satu family masuk tu :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails