Monday, January 17, 2011

Prawn Mee

Just wanted to share with you a Prawn Mee recipe that I have tried and tested twice. I dare to share it with everyone because my family gave the thumbs up and so did my friends who tasted at work. So please give it a try and enjoy it.



Ingredients:


Egg noodles

   Blend these items:
     Prawns
     Shallots
     Belacan (Prawn Paste)
     Garlic
     Dried chilli

1 or 2 tablespoon of chilli sauce
1 or 2 tablespoon of tomato sauce
Kangkung (water spinach or water convolvulus )
or Sawi (Mustard Greens)
Tauge (Bean Sprouts)
Spring Onions

** additional : prawn stock

Cooking oil

Method:
1. Heat a few tablespoons of cooking oil in a pot and saute the blended ingredients.

2. Add prawn stock.

3. Add chilli and tomato sauce and salt to taste.

4. Add prawns and vegetables.
5. Garnish with bean sprouts and spring onions.

** I like to add some fishballs too.
Give it a try okay. It is as simple as I have put it. Simple yet Divine though!

I'm sorry if I do not provide exact measurements, I don't normally follow the recipe to the letter, but if you insist for the exact measurements please click here for the source of recipe:
 http://idhamlim.blogspot.com/2010/03/resepi-mee-mi-udang.html

2 comments:

Ermayum said...

will try tak pernah buat mee udang lagi stock udang tu buat sendirilah kan amaek air rebusan udang

Eti said...

Erma... cuba lah sure jadik nya.
Yes, air udang I buat guna kepala udang and rebus.

Related Posts with Thumbnails