Saturday, January 15, 2011

New schooling environment for Zarif.

Surely I cannot begin my blogging updates in the new year (yes, I know it's been halfway January already, I'm a little behind in my updates) without updating about the kids going back to school. Especially not when my 2nd child Zarif starts school this year. After 3 years of kindergaten education, going to school is a breeze for Zarif. Well, not 100% a breeze. Both kids had some sort of a momentarily kids' size depression a day before school re-opened. There's the really big issue of sleeping early, waking up at the crack of dawn, a full day of school and the worse part... no computer games and PS2!!! It's as good as the end of the world for them, especially Zarif! However, once they have showered, had some breakfast and left the house, it was not so bad. There was no crying scenes at all, thank goodness.

For the kids' school, the orientation is a week earlier on the 27th December. It lasted almost till eleven, with parents' briefing, settlement of fees etc etc. I took more pictures during orientation day.


Zarif - In full ensemble on orientation day.


We walked to school on orientation day.


In line.


Why do teachers like to make kids sit on the floor so much eh?
Thank goodness for the navy blue colour.


His first lunch box, even on orientation day.


This was the first day at school, when I came to pick him up.


Zarif with Big Sis Nayli at the Sekolah Agama in the afternoon.
Nayli is already in Year 4, gosh how time flies!
Here's to a good year ahead.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails