Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cookbooks.

Love them.

Love browsing through them.

Love reading them.

Love collecting them.

Love using them.


My cookbook shelf #01 which contains some celebrity cookbooks.

I tend to get them as birthday treats for myself on my birthdays.

Okay, so sometimes I don't necessarily wait for my birthday to treat myself.

Got a couple too from hubby on my birthday a few years back.


Cookbook shelf #02.

This shelf has recipe books from unknown cooks, from a friend's brother's vocational school, mini cook books, online recipes, my mother's recipes from her cooking/baking lessons, old books bought way back when I was studying at uni... 

Notice the yellow folder on the very right? It contains loose sheets of recipes.

The full scape paper book in blue, well that contains my highly used recipes, either hand-written or pasted from online print outs. Precious! Have not gotten to beautifying it yet. Will get to it soon. Shall definitely blog about it, once I've done it.

So, if you have no idea what to get for me for my next birthday... now you do! :-D


1 comment:

Ermayum said...

i only love looking at the photos - nak buat gak lak cookbooks rack kat dapur heeeeeeee

Related Posts with Thumbnails