Thursday, October 13, 2011

Aidilfitri 2011... still.

It's been ages since I have blogged. I have been terribly busy at work... but amazingly it's been crazily busy at home too. Plus, the kids managed to hog the computers during those times that I feel like going online, but when the computers are free, I'm either in the kitchen, or just don't feel like blogging or unifi starts acting funny and these past few weeks I have also been sucked into the world of RWC (more about this soon... if I ever get the luxury to blog peacefully). I cannot go on and blog about this and that without revisiting the Hari Raya pictures that I never did manage to put up before. I shall let the pictures speak for themselves even though it isn't Wordless Wednesday... 

1st Day of Hari Raya at Tok Mummy's.





My parents and brother joined us too.





Scenes at the kampung.





******
2nd day at home before raya visits.

Some shots while I try to get the timer to work.









Finally...cheese!!!


*****
Hari Raya Guests & Fireworks!!!


Hubby's cousins.


The adorable Mika.


All ready to go and play.













****
Girls' do with my girl-friends from school.













Friends forever...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails