Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm still alive and kicking!

It has been soooo long since I've updated this blog. I have been soooo very busy both at work and at home. So much has happened since my last update. I hope I would be able to upload as much as possible before year end. Not that I have much time :-) , oh well...

Well, as usual at year end Nayli's schools had their prize giving cermonies, both at the Sekolah Agama and also the Sekolah Kebangsaan. Nayli did well this year in both schools. Well done Nayli, we are so proud of you.


Nayli - 3rd position this year at her religious school.



In her primary school, she came in 2nd this year.


Keep up the good work girl, top of the class next year okay?

As for me, well this year marked my 10th year at my current employment! Imagine that? I never ever imagined that I'd be in one organisation this long. My 3rd job and obviously my longest! If you remember reading my update back in May , I posted about my dilemma of choosing my 10 years service award? Even though my 10 years anniversary falls in August to be exact, I just got the "awards" only a couple of months back. So, what did I choose? Well.... tadaaaa.... the biggest and bulkiest items in the award list.



A pewter frame and a vase. I quite like them actually. Now they are on my desk at work.

2 comments:

Ermayum said...

congrats Nayli - keep up the momentum k :) and congrats tu Maknya juga :)

Eti said...

Hi!hi! Thanks Erma... Maknya takyah lah take the credit ha!ha! (malu pulak ;-)).

Related Posts with Thumbnails