Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day = Happy Birthday Mak

Finally, I'm back. Baking and blogging again.

Gosh, I missed this.

I have not been blogging for so long!!!

I have not been baking for sooooo long!!!

I started baking again yesterday, on what was acknowledged by my children as MY DAY, a.k.a Mother's Day. No worries, I know it's an unusual thing to be slogging in the kitchen on mother's day. Mummies are supposed to get time off, but this is what I love doing, so on Mother's day, this mummy did what she likes! Plus, I was baking for my mother who is celebrating her birthday today and who will be going for another round of chemo treatment today, of all days!!! So, it was a quick double batch of RVCs yesterday afternoon for mak.



Zaim helped with the sprinkling! My little elf.


A wee bit blurry, sorry. I managed to make enough for mak and my mother in law.

Happy birthday Mak, I love you loads. No amount of cupcakes or blog updates can repay your love, devotion and sacrifice for me and your grandchildren!!! We love you.

2 comments:

BELLA74 said...

Happy Mother's day to you Eti...:))) arghhhhh RVC ...I still have no confidence to bake it :(((

Ermayum said...

happy mothers day to u :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails