I finally found the urge to blog again. It has been so long since my last blog post. Well, to break the ice, I guess, I shall begin with the easiest post... a tried and tested recipe. I found this recipe last Sunday, since I thought I wanted to find a different banana cake recipe. The ones that I already have and tried before somehow just isn't that divine... so I googled for another. I came across this one, I didn't ponder much, just found it and tried it. The recipe is simple... yet divine!
A simpe yet divine: BANANA CAKE RECIPE
- 1 cup white sugar
- 125g butter
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (185g) self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essense
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees C. Cream butter and sugar in a bowl until it turns a light colour. Gradually add beaten eggs one at a time. Mash banana in a bowl with vanilla essense. Mix bicarbonate of soda in a cup with the milk.
- Add your mashed banana mixture into the creamed butter and sugar and mix until combined. Alternatively add your flour and your milk mix until just combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes at 190C or until the cake springs back from touch in the middle. Cool on cake rack.
- Enjoy or share it with family and friends! :-)
Source: Googled from allrecipes.com